PhotoSynth Toolkit 7 guide

http://www.visual-experiments.com/demos/photosynthtoolkit/

PhotoSynth Toolkit 7 guide

Postby Joshharle » 18 Jun 2011 12:42

Hi All,

I've uploaded an updated video walkthrough of using the PhotoSynth Toolkit 7, including meshing the model, generating textures, and reprojecting original images.
It can be found at: http://vimeo.com/14796939

I hope you find it useful!

Kind Regards,

Josh Harle
Joshharle

Re: PhotoSynth Toolkit 7 guide

Postby spamsac » 20 Jun 2011 16:01

Thank you very much for your efforts Josh. I've used your tutorials in the past and found them very useful, and I'm sure these new ones will be no exception.

Thanks again,
Simon
spamsac

Postby 3DForensics » 24 Jun 2011 18:14

Hey Josh,

I also want to thank you for the great vids. MeshLab can be a bit daunting as to where you need to look for stuff so having someone show you helps a lot!

Also, good work on the MaxScript!

Cheers,

Eugene
3DForensics

Postby Joshharle » 08 Aug 2011 17:15

No problem guys. It feels good to finally contribute after many, many years of being guided by others' video tutorials! I'm glad you found them helpful!

Josh
Joshharle

Postby djatmiko_juda » 08 Mar 2012 14:35

Hi Josh,

Firstly, I wanted to say thank you for making the tutorial of PhotoSynth Tool Kit, I found it very useful and instructive guide in making point clouds from PhotoSynth. Although, I encountered some problems when using the PhotoSynth Toolkit7. The first problem is when I wanted to Watch Photosynth Output, the error stated that the image 00000000.jpeg is not existed in the folder thumbs but I already put all the downloaded pictures in that folder. My second problem is the Preparation for PMVS2, I have put all the image in the distort folder but when I run the program, there's an error stated in Windows Script Host:
Script: Path
Line: 215
Char: 3
Error: Path Not Found
Code: 800A004C
Source: Microsoft JScript Runtime Error
I was wondering if you could help me identify the source of error. I'm currently doing my final paper in my 4th year in University so I would really thank you if you could help me with this.

Thank You
djatmiko_juda

Return to PhotoSynthToolkit